Fees for Individual and Couples Sessions
- Fees for service are set according to the recommended fee schedule set out by the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors
- Individual Counselling/Therapy Session: $130 + GST per 60-Minute session*
- Couples Counselling/Therapy Session: $160 + GST per 60-Minute session*
- Payments can be made by cash, by cheque or by e-transfer prior to sessions. Online sessions are only payable by e-transfer
- Many extended health plans (including Blue Cross and Manulife) cover counselling with Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCC’s)
- You may be eligible for reimbursement if your plan or that of a spouse or partner includes this coverage. Check with your provider for further information.
- If your plan does not cover RCC’s, employers may be able to add this coverage to their extended health plans at no additional charge. Speak to your employer or Human Resource Department for more information.
- Clients must cover the initial costs of sessions and submit their own receipts (which include RCC#) for repayment by providers.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
- Please give 24-hours notification to avoid being charged a cancellation fee
- Call 604-788-0714
*Fees are identical for in-office, phone and video sessions.